Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Live it Out

Romans 12:9-13 Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them. Always be eager to practice hospitality. This is a verse that I have been starting every day with the past few weeks. I’ve been praying and asking God to help me live this out everyday in my relationships with my friends and my family and I know that I still fall short every day but I know that God honors us when we ask Him to help us become more Christ like. I want to encourage and challenge you all to take these verses to heart and focus on one or two sentences each day specifically, and maybe even commit these verses to memory. There are so many things to take away from these verses that are applicable to our every day lives and I believe to be areas in which we can always use improvement. I love you guys and I hope you find this scripture passage as challenging and encouraging as I have! Keep Shining His light! Love Always, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment